A Double-deep tote-to-person robot supports high-density storage above 8 meters. The extended arms can access 2 totes at once and the robot can transfer multiple totes to the workstation.
ShuttleDock picking workstation adopts a pair of patented tote uploading machines, which is ShuttleDock to work with RS robot to realize a handling capacity of more than 1000 totes/hour. This typical capacity can be transplanted to 2 picking points, and each point can realize an optimal human-machine matched efficiency picking rate at 500 totes/hour.
- Medium-to-small sized picking scenarios;
- High-density whole tote storage and pick-up scenarios
- Applicable industry: Apparel, Pharmaceuticals
This solution combines the advantages of RoboShuttle and P40 robots. RS robot is responsible for the transfer of the totes between storage shelves and buffer shelves vertically, and docking with the P40 robot to quickly carry the hit tote to the workstation for picking. The two robots achieve the optimal ratio through algorithm optimization.
- Picking scenarios of small volume, massive SKUs, and large flow of totes
- Return Scenarios
- Applicable industry: Apparel, retails